Friday, April 07, 2006

Mental Meaderings

(Monarch and Mums)

We should have nice weather this weekend. I'm hopeful anyway. I'm planning on spending as much time as possible taking photos for my class. I haven't had a chance to think about what I'd like to take photos of. I guess I'd better give it some thought given it's already late Friday afternoon. It may be time to take my dog and husband and head for a stroll in the park. Or maybe I'll head downtown to Sweetest Heart of Mary Church. It is by far my favorite architectural site to photograph. Then again, I haven't been out to Ann Arbor in a while...

I don't think I'll have any time for genealogy this weekend :0( In addition to taking photos for my class, I have new software to learn and I have a web site proposal to create too. I love the excitement of creating a new web site, especially when it involves trying something I haven't done before. But there's always a little anxiety that goes along with that as well. It's a good thing though to learn new things and get outside one's comfort zone every now and then.

I just realized that I haven't written about writing in quite a while. I'm going to have to do that one of these days... Soon! I haven't had much time for writing or reading about writing lately so it hasn't been much on my mind. Well, enough about my mental meanderings.

TGIF!